Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Satyam Fiasco : CBI Enquiry; Funds Diverted to Maytas

My suspicion and belief that the profits from Satyam were diverted to Maytas were confirmed when TOI reported a huge trail leading to the siphoning off of funds. I has mentioned in my earlier post that diversion of funds to Maytas was highly possible. The same sentiment was shared by many in the financial circles as well.

The AP Government will as for 'forensic auditing' of Satyam accounts, and thus, bring the CBI in picture. I hope the process doesn;t get caught in the legal time-warp that Indian judicial system is so notorious for.

And as for the Save Raju mails, I doubt they will stop. I doubt that the stupid freaks at my office would have a change of heart and realise that they have been taken for a ride. I know, that the miniscule brained masses at Satyam would still revere Raju as a demi-god. 

Just watch this space, I'm sure my fellow Satyamites would not betray their feudal-age reverence of the 'job-doling-Raju'.

No comments:

Post a Comment